[Ovmsdev] Poor wifi performance

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Jan 4 21:11:30 HKT 2019

Steve,

you could have enabled event logging additionally, but there clearly is no event from the wifi driver on the disassociation, or the netmanager would have logged
this as well.

You're probably right in the websocket job queue overflow indicating the loss, but that won't fit as a general canary, as it's only active while at least one
web client is connected.

Another thing you could monitor is the signal quality, or maybe check for a lack of update callbacks? That's CSIRxCallback in esp32wifi.

But that's all working around the underlying wifi blob bug. We first should check if the current IDF blob does a better job.