[Ovmsdev] std::string data corruption (issue #189)

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Jan 29 03:43:01 HKT 2019

For those not following the github discussion: I'm pretty sure I've nailed the bug down.

I have reproduced the bug in a simple test project and intend to raise an issue with Espressif on this.

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/issues/189#issuecomment-457965435

If you'd like to test this on your module, configure the project to your wifi credentials, then use "make flash". As the test project is small, this normally
will not erase your OVMS config partition, but a backup is always recommended.