[Ovmsdev] BUG? in v3.2.0-1 in vehicle_mitsubishi - flood of BMS-error msg

Tamás Kovács kommykt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 22:40:52 HKT 2019

In the first log was only get 64 cell voltage and 42 cell temperature
values in the log, 6E1 CAN frame is empty (on 88 cell car has 24 volt and
24 temp values), any other 6E2, 6E3, 6E4 same as 88cell cars. You can
create log file when charging as same ready.

Michael Eric Menk <mikeemenk at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. jan. 19.,
Szo, 15:35):

> On 19.01.2019 15:07, Tamás Kovács wrote:
>
> > The car in ready
>
> The first CAN log was made with the car charging.
>
> I have tried to make one with the car on, but the OVMS deadlocks before
> I'm able to complete the task.
>
> The SSH terminal do not react on <enter> , nor does the web page
> response. After it dead locks I'm not able to log in, but the IP-ports
> responds on port-scan.
>
> I'll be trying some more to see if I'm able to to it faster...
>
> --
>
> Michael Menk

Üdvözlettel:
Kovács Tamás