[Ovmsdev] Problem with Mac OS Mojave

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Sat Jan 19 16:33:24 HKT 2019

I've been running on Mac OS Yosemite for some time and have avoided
updating to newer releases for various reasons, but I was forced to
update to Mojave in order to run this year's TurboTax.  But that broke
my ESP-IDF build procedure:

auge25> make clean
sh: line 1:  1212 Abort trap: 6           /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -sdk '' -find make 2> /dev/null
make: error: unable to find utility "make", not a developer tool or in PATH

Have any of you encounted this and fixed it?

                                                        -- Steve