[Ovmsdev] Reducing wifi/netmanager log messages

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Fri Jan 18 15:18:03 HKT 2019

Mark,

To be clear, the change I committed should fix the problem for Michael
that my earlier commit introduced, but this is not a fix for the weak
wifi performance nor the wifi getting stuck.  This change only avoids
repeated log messages every 10 seconds when the wifi client is out of
range of any AP.  You can observe that right away by just driving away
from your AP.

I have now implemented the changes to ovms_location to support adding
action parameters to the location configuration.  I have not committed
it yet, though, because there's no code yet to make those actions
effective.

                                                        -- Steve