[Ovmsdev] How can I help

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Jan 8 13:44:57 HKT 2019

I think the advanced user definition maybe too restrictive.

Our current user base is perhaps best described as:

A science-based hobbyist (electronics, computers, etc)
Able to work with computers and electronics
Understands the core underlying technology

A not-so-capable user can still use our system, but requires someone with the above capabilities to help setup and provide local support.

Regards, Mark.