[Ovmsdev] iOS App v1.7.0 (was Android App v3.12.2 in Play Store)
mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Feb 11 11:08:10 HKT 2019
Yes, I had noticed that. It should be the kWh added to the battery in the last charge.
I think the issue is in the vehicle module code for vehicle_teslaroadster. That was copied from v2 code, where the chargekwh was in 1/10th of a kWh, so we are off by a factor of 10.
Confusion is that the v2 protocol has that in 1/10ths of a kWh, but our ovms_server_v2 code already does that scale up - so we were doing it twice for Tesla Roadster.
I fixed the vehicle_teslaroadster code for this, committed and pushed.
> On 11 Feb 2019, at 10:59 AM, Stephen Casner <casner at acm.org> wrote:
> The only oddity I've noticed so far is that in the lower left corner
> of the battery icon on the Status page is the label "460kWh". I
> assume that label is supposed to be telling the capacity of the
> battery, which should be something in the range 70-80kWh.
> -- Steve
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2019, Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:
>> The App has been approved for TestFlight testing. I’ve added those who volunteered and you should all have invites from TestFlight to download and try it. I’ve also created a public link, so anyone can try it:
>> https://testflight.apple.com/join/05tfPlqR <https://testflight.apple.com/join/05tfPlqR>
>> Please feedback issues here. Note that at this stage, we need to remove bugs, not add functionality. Longer-term, I’d rather a single universal (iOS and Android) App, so won’t be adding much more to this platform specific one.
>> Regards, Mark.
> OvmsDev mailing list
> OvmsDev at lists.openvehicles.com
More information about the OvmsDev