[Ovmsdev] iOS App v1.7.0 (was Android App v3.12.2 in Play Store)

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Feb 11 11:08:10 HKT 2019

Steve,

Yes, I had noticed that. It should be the kWh added to the battery in the last charge.

I think the issue is in the vehicle module code for vehicle_teslaroadster. That was copied from v2 code, where the chargekwh was in 1/10th of a kWh, so we are off by a factor of 10.

Confusion is that the v2 protocol has that in 1/10ths of a kWh, but our ovms_server_v2 code already does that scale up - so we were doing it twice for Tesla Roadster.

I fixed the vehicle_teslaroadster code for this, committed and pushed.

Regards, Mark.