[Ovmsdev] Collecting information on the Fiat 500e

Guenther Huck privat at guentherhuck.at
Wed Feb 6 01:06:40 HKT 2019

Hello Mark

I have a Fiat 500e and asked if there is anybody who is firm with the CAN Id’s.

In the meantime I have some CAN informations for Fiat 500e  and can give to you or somebody who is familiar to programm the OVMS for this car.
I don’t have enough experiance to programm this. Sorry!

What informations to you need to insert this car to your project ?

Guenther