[Ovmsdev] Scripting HTTP API

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Dec 31 22:14:14 HKT 2019

First plugin utilizing the new HTTP API:

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/tree/master/plugin/edimax

This takes the old v2 Edimax client script to a new level – no additional hardware needed, the v3 module handles everything. And provides a nice web UI along
the way.

I've also added a plugin directory structure now. Some typical installation steps begin to manifest, I think we can define a meta data structure to automate
downloads, installations & updates soon.