[Ovmsdev] Android App 3.14.0

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Dec 17 02:27:07 HKT 2019

Greg,

I finally understood your problem: the server actually excludes "DMC" error notifications from all push channels, so you don't even get them by email.

And that's necessary because there are so many of them, most of them with no meaning for normal usage, right?

To answer your question: yes, of course that's possible. Use the CmdSeries class to fetch the records. Have a look at classes AuxBatteryData & AuxBatteryChart
for an example. They fetch the "D" history, fetching the "*-Log-Notification" history is pretty much the same, just another result processing. For the display
you can possibly copy the notification list or add the missing records to that.