[Ovmsdev] Android App 3.14.0

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Dec 14 18:34:30 HKT 2019

I've just released version 3.14.0 of the Android App to the Play Store.

History: https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/wiki/History#version-3140-2019-12-14

  * OpenChargeMap reader: raise network timeouts, add error feedback
  * Whiten Tesla Roadster image (issue #88)
  * Twizy battery chart: synchronize cells with large time offsets
  * Car editor: add server selection
  * Notifications: disable suggestions on command input
  * Map settings: fix spinner style
  * Map:
      o view change => disable tracking & enable 'my location' button
      o fetch OCM updates for view area
  * OpenChargeMap API:
      o HTTPS support
      o added user agent
      o added API key
      o queue area update fetches
  * CarsStorage: change file format to JSON to avoid further upgrade data losses
  * Removed obsolete previous map layout
  * Map settings dialog optimized & localized
  * Map: inhibit autotrack camera updates during user interaction
  * Optimize PNG files (removed exif data)
  * Car editor: fix crash on start with lost/corrupted car storage
  * Database: sanitize user input
  * Allow password length up to 255 characters (issue #91)
  * Keep foreground ApiService alive & connected on Android >= 7
  * Log class cleanup
  * Added 12V battery history chart
  * Gradle update
  * Minify disabled due to missing classes in APK
  * 12V history: tolerate D records from outdated firmware versions

APK: https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-And...elease/OpenVehicleApp-release-3.14.0.apk