[Ovmsdev] Prototyping expansion board

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Apr 19 05:08:23 HKT 2019

Mark,

that looks very good. Not sure about general demand, but I think we should have this to enable simple custom hardware I/O extensions.

For the Twizy, I was thinking about adding logic to control the brake light from the module. The Twizy does not activate the brake light on recuperation, as
that's normally (untuned) not very strong. But a tuned Twizy allows one pedal driving, so needs this.

Looking at our case I also think one custom extension board should fit on top of the modem.