[Ovmsdev] Locations and scripts

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Apr 1 09:38:48 HKT 2019

I don’t see this on the Model S vehicle.

I suspect the issue is not handling GPS lock indicator correctly in the vehicle modules. For the roadster, we use ID#100, B1=0x85 (GPS direction and altitude), B2==1 to control this, but that was always a ‘best guess’ without much data to back it up.

Regards, Mark.