[Ovmsdev] Roadster cooldown

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Fri Sep 14 23:12:44 HKT 2018

Mark,

Not to worry.  This is not a critical problem for me.

I did find 'vehicle status' but nothing in the output conveyed to me
whether cooldown was in progress.  Sorry I didn't do a screen capture.

The car was plugged in but not charging when I gave the 'charge
cooldown' command, and the charge start time set on the VDS had not
been reached, so I don't know why it would have been in charging
state.

I will try again with my laptop connected to the console rather than
just trying to run this from the web UI with my phone.  Since the day
of the previous attempt it's been cool enough here and I have not
driven far enough for the battery temperature to get above 31.  I
could try adjusting the templimit.

                                                        -- Steve