[Ovmsdev] "New" car add

Tamás Kovács kommykt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:11:55 HKT 2018

   - In attachment
   - compare on attachment picture
   - OvmsVehiclePeugeotInit::OvmsVehiclePeugeotInit()

  {
  ESP_LOGI(TAG, "Registering Vehicle: PEUGEOT ION (9000)");

  MyVehicleFactory.RegisterVehicle<OvmsVehiclePeugeot>("PI","Peugeot iOn");
  }

   - OvmsVehiclePeugeot::OvmsVehiclePeugeot()

  {
  ESP_LOGI(TAG, "Start Peugeot  vehicle module");

  mi_candata_timer = 0;
  mi_est_range = 0;
  mi_stale_charge = 0;
  mi_QC = 0;
  mi_QC_counter = 5;
  mi_last_good_SOC = 0;
  mi_last_good_range = 0;
  memset(m_vin,0,sizeof(m_vin));
  memset(mi_batttemps,0,sizeof(mi_batttemps));

  RegisterCanBus(1,CAN_MODE_ACTIVE,CAN_SPEED_500KBPS);

  // require GPS:
  MyEvents.SignalEvent("vehicle.require.gps", NULL);
  MyEvents.SignalEvent("vehicle.require.gpstime", NULL);
  }

   - Type Name
      - DEMO Demonstration vehicle
      - FT5E Fiat 500e