[Ovmsdev] v3.1.010 OTA

Robin O'Leary ovmsdev at caederus.org
Tue Sep 11 20:44:59 HKT 2018

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 08:36:54AM +0800, Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:
> I just released v3.1.010 OTA to ‘main’. Everyone gets it.

After updating git to the latest 'master' and doing a build with the
default config from vehicle/OVMS.V3/support/sdkconfig.default.hw31,
I had to answer config questions for some new options that lack default
values:

> CONFIG_OVMS_HW_CONSOLE_QUEUE_SIZE=100
> CONFIG_OVMS_HW_ASYNC_QUEUE_SIZE=100
> CONFIG_OVMS_HW_EVENT_QUEUE_SIZE=20
> CONFIG_OVMS_HW_NETMANAGER_QUEUE_SIZE=10
> CONFIG_OVMS_HW_CAN_RX_QUEUE_SIZE=30
> CONFIG_OVMS_HW_CAN_TX_QUEUE_SIZE=20
> CONFIG_OVMS_VEHICLE_ZEVA=
> CONFIG_OVMS_VEHICLE_CAN_RX_QUEUE_SIZE=40

I was previously turning off bluetooth with the option
< CONFIG_OVMS_COMP_BLUETOOTH=
but that option has now disappeared; is that intentional?