[Ovmsdev] "New" car add

Tamás Kovács kommykt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 02:27:38 HKT 2018

Hi, i have a Peugoet iOn, some week ago i buy a OVMS v3.1 kit. Works
well the basic functions for my car with Mitsubishi profile. I want to
create a own profile for my car for testing, my own code, but i
duplicate mitsubishi files in components folder, and all mitsubishi
change to peugeot (case sensitive), and vehicle code modified to PI,
and duplicate mitsibishi code in main/Kconfig and modify to peugeot,
but i can not see in the web interface after make flash. After add it
make show a question: add Peugeot to... i write Y, but nothing happen.
I use MacOS High Sierra, and atom for modify files.