[Ovmsdev] Add version strings to the boot partitions on the firmware page

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Nov 12 10:53:38 HKT 2018

Looks cool. Those prefix and postfix were put there for that reason, but we never got round to doing it.

How is performance? If acceptable, please send a pull request and we’ll get it merged (unless anyone else has any comments / suggestions)?

Could you extend the ‘ota status’ command to show the same?

Regards, Mark.