[Ovmsdev] yacc/lex on component/dbc

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Nov 26 09:27:04 HKT 2018

Pulled it. A few minor fixes that I hope work for you:

HOSTTYPE is not universally used, so I re-worked that (defaulting to yacc)
Bison doesn’t seem to support YY_NO_UNPUT, but instead uses '%option nounput’, so I used both

Also added some documentation in the readme file. Hopefully this is all ok now. I am proceeding with the actual implementation.

Regards, Mark.