[Ovmsdev] Mongoose update (git submodule update)

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri May 25 10:01:42 HKT 2018

Michael,

This seems a very neat solution, at a fundamental level, to the problem. I just worry if there are other parts of mongoose (other than buffers) that are going to hit this multi-threaded issue. I think, for safety, we need to make sure as much as possible is done inside the mongoose task.

Please let us know if it solves the problem you are seeing.

Regards, Mark.