[Ovmsdev] 3.1.006

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed May 23 05:16:02 HKT 2018

I've pushed the updated esp-idf status to our clone now, so we can start using that for release 007.

I've also checked the upstream master status again, which is already quite some commits ahead, including lots of wifi and bluetooth updates.

Unfortunately I got IRAM space issues and had to disable bluetooth to be able to build at all. The resulting firmware crashed immediately on wifi power up with
error code 0x102 and a message that we should use WIFI_INIT_CONFIG_DEFAULT. Which we do, I don't see anything wrong in our init code. So I switched back to the
working version for now.

To use the new esp-idf version all you need to do is a pull from our repository and a git submodule update. The xtensa tools are still the same.