[Ovmsdev] 12v battery alert threshold?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun May 20 14:44:59 HKT 2018

Greg,

if a car cannot provide the 12v charging flag it has two options:

a) disable the 12v alert system by overriding the methods (as Mark did)
b) provide a suitable reference value at startup.

Option b can be done by yourself / script:

metric set v.b.12v.voltage.ref 12.65

…or you can raise the threshold from 1.6 to whatever fits your readings.

Maybe I'll add a config for the initial reference voltage on startup, as that can also be wrong due to 12v noise.