[Ovmsdev] Modem fails to connect

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:59:27 HKT 2018

Does WiFi connecting cause PPP to shut down?  Perhaps there's a race
condition somewhere along that path, as my home network has been a
little flakey recently.  My laptop, normally connected to the den's AP
less than 10 feet away often ends up on the one in the living room
(halfway across the house).  Didn't we make changes to that processing
recently?

Haven't figured out what's going on there, but it may be significant
that the car is also configured for the den's SSID.

Greg