[Ovmsdev] Setup wizard

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun May 6 15:28:57 HKT 2018

Mark,

radio labels are changed.

Your wifi rework will make the process much more streamlined, I think we can then completely avoid the long reconnect phase on step 2, and of course offer a
selection of wifi networks from a scan.

Btw, I've seen a WPS API, do you think we can use that?

Don't invest too much time in backwards compatibility, the web UI can be changed easily to support separate control of AP/STA modes.