[Ovmsdev] Default values and fields...

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed May 23 15:23:56 HKT 2018

Greg,

there was no change involving clearing the v2 server config, so that's not the reason your config was lost.

There is no default for the v2 server host name. I took care to make the web config help texts and placeholders tell users where defaults exist (i.e. "optional"
or "leave empty").

It's an open todo to add the "enable" options and config tests (i.e. as in the setup wizard) to the single config pages. If "enabled" is checked, the config
page can then make a missing mandatory input an error. Until this has been implemented, you need to know/guess what is going on behind the scenes.