[Ovmsdev] HUD Cables

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Wed May 23 14:55:59 HKT 2018

On the Roadster drive organized by spiderguy this past weekend, one of
the participants mentioned that he had to remove his OVMS because he
had installed a dashcam and needed to plug into the diagnostic
connector to get +12V.  I told him that OVMS v3 will have the ability
to present an OBDII connector, which is what the camera really wants.

Does the +12V Vehicle Power just come straight through from the
diagnostic port connection?

                                                        -- Steve