[Ovmsdev] Kilometers instead of miles

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed May 16 01:35:56 HKT 2018

Charge alerts are generated by the "stat" command. I already added a range unit variable when I integrated the command, but the config wasn't defined at the
time. I now changed that to use the config.

@Geir: I guess you can use the same line for two of your commands, but I saw you've got fixed Kilometers in some #defines.

The dashboard needs a little more work to adapt to the unit, as it affects the axis definitions.

We also should add a config for the preferred temperature unit, i.e. "vehicle" / "units.temperature".