[Ovmsdev] Web configuration

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue May 15 02:21:42 HKT 2018

Steve,

in the beginning I wanted to keep the single config pages concentrated on single config areas, but I also think the wifi and status pages should offer a
function to switch the mode/net on the fly. Scanning for networks is also on my list. I'm waiting for the wifi rework for this, as I hope we can then offer a
smooth reconfiguration and nondisruptive scan.

Regarding the default AP "OVMS", that's intentionally not a selection option normally unless you define that network (in which case you also can override the
default password). The autostart page will add it to the select if it's the current AP network, so it doesn't get lost if in use. But it should not be a normal
end user option to easily return to the insecure initial AP config.