[Ovmsdev] esp-idf release 3.0 / master

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri May 11 23:50:41 HKT 2018

"module memory" doesn't show the allocation under "no task".

Up to now there have been no issues resulting from the low 32 bit RAM, the module has been running all day long, with all com channels and on multiple test
drives & charges without a single crash or other problem. Looks really good.

I think I'll roll out the build on my server to get some field results.