[Ovmsdev] Can buses stop after some time

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Fri May 11 18:22:00 HKT 2018

Hi all,

I synced up with master about a week ago and since then I've seen both
can busses stop working. I still see the 12v battery metric changing,
but everything that comes from the car stops. Rebooting the module with
"module reset" does not seem to fix it, while make app-flash monitor
does fix it. I haven't tried make monitor on it's own.

Is anyone else seeing behavior like this?

Sorry for the vague bug report. I'll spend some time later this weekend
to try to gather more information.