[Ovmsdev] Fwd: [ovms:213] Problems with disconnecting OVMS and losing KIA SOUL EV data

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue May 8 14:43:30 HKT 2018

Attn: Kia Soul EV developers

FYI: The attached feedback message arrived in a support ticket. I responded:

I will pass on your message to the Kia Soul EV module developers. I think that some of the behaviour is intentional (for example the left blinker only while locking), but don't know enough about that particular vehicle support module to be certain.
In general, if you see bugs in the firmware, the best place is to raise them directly on GitHub here:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/issues <https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/issues>
This support ticket system is only for general usage issues.

If you would like to correspond directly with the user, let me know and I will forward email address.

Regards, Mark.