[Ovmsdev] Fixed VIN from IncomingPollReply first frame data?

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Mon May 7 20:13:52 HKT 2018

On 06/05/18 21:14, Robin O'Leary wrote:
> Yes, sorry - I felt I needed a sanity check on the PollerReceive stuff
> before making radical changes to the Leaf structure, but it would have
> made better sense to have them in separate commits.

I'm glad you've replaced my single purpose poller state machine with the
more general PID poller. I was pretty sure that was possible but never
spent the time to work out how to translate how the Leaf works into
something the poller could do.

Looking at the current state of your branch, you want to store hx in the
m_hx metric instead of using the standard SOH metric for both hx and
SOC. You can also delete the now unused PollState enum and nl_poll_state
variable.