[Ovmsdev] Fixed VIN from IncomingPollReply first frame data?

Robin O'Leary ovmsdev at caederus.org
Sun May 6 17:14:29 HKT 2018

On Sun, May 06, 2018 at 11:11:32AM +0800, Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:
> I applied your patch, and the vehicle module O2 vs simulator hardware
> now identifies the VIN correctly.

Great!

> I can’t really apply your whole commit to the master, as it includes
> other changes (to vehicle_nissanleaf) which is causing conflicts vs
> @carrott's recent pull request on Nissan Leaf.  In general, easier to
> keep these code code change commits limited to just one commit (for
> which a pull request can easily be sent):

Yes, sorry - I felt I needed a sanity check on the PollerReceive stuff
before making radical changes to the Leaf structure, but it would have
made better sense to have them in separate commits.  Thanks for picking
it apart anyway!  I have updated my branch to merge your commit, but it
still needs more polish, if only to take out excessive debug.