[Ovmsdev] Nissan Leaf updates

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:04:22 HKT 2018

Hi Mark,

Hey, that's a great idea!

Actually, I'm in Northern California (in the foothills northeast of
Sacramento), where we're actually having a Spring this year.  Sometimes
it goes from winter to summer in a week.  Highs in the mid 70's F (er,
that's, um, about 24 C?), lows in the lower 50's (about 10 C), partly
cloudy today.  Quite pleasant.

But give it a month, and we'll be in the upper 90's, pushing 100 down in
the valley.  Yuck.

Greg