[Ovmsdev] 3.1.005

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed May 2 03:51:00 HKT 2018

Steve,

no, both problems occurred in server v2 transmissions, with no SSH connections active.

Not sure about active webserver connections. I took care to use chunked transfers with small buffers in there, but if multiple commands are fired in parallel,
each takes its own stack. The normal web UI does not do that though.