[Ovmsdev] Hologram Promo Code

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Mar 28 15:17:47 HKT 2018

I’m pleased to announce that Hologram have provided us a promo code, for the OVMS community. It doesn’t require a new account to use (so open for existing users as well as new).

Code: OVMS

Enter it at checkout to get US$5 of usage free.

Please feel free to share this within the OVMS community (I have added it to the www.openvehicles.com <http://www.openvehicles.com/> site, under Account/Vehicles just next to the Fasttech coupon code), but as usual don’t publicly post it.

Thanks, Hologram!