[Ovmsdev] 3.1 Production

Igor Medvedev medfedeff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:07:31 HKT 2018

Mark,

As I wrote before I am embedded developer and want to join OVMS
development. I want buy Bundle OVMS v3.1 module + v3.1 modem EU version for
US$150, how can we deal that? Do I need  to wait availability on Fasttech
story?

Thanks Igor.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Mark Webb-Johnson <mark at webb-johnson.net>
wrote:

> It is with great relief that I can announce I just wrote a very big cheque
> to produce the first batch of 120 OVMS v3.1 modules. That is on top of the
> last big cheque I wrote a couple of months ago for the injection moulding.
>
> The order is in, and production has started.
>
> Specifically, I’ve ordered:
>

>    - 120x OVMS v3.1 modules (cased in black injection moulded enclosures)
>    - 60x OVMS 3G modems with EU frequencies
>    - 60x OVMS 3G modems with US frequencies
>

> These include WROVER modules with dual processor cores, 16MB flash and 4MB
> SPI RAM. Also all the other OVMS v3 features such as Wifi, Bluetooth, 3x
> CAN buses, SD CARD, GPIOs, external 12V power control, pluggable modem
> modules, OTA firmware updates, etc.
>
> 100 (50x EU, 50x US) of these will go direct to FastTech for end users. 20
> will come to me in Hong Kong for developers and special users. We have
> enough stock of the other cables, antennas, etc, already at FastTech.
>
> I’ll announce pricing in the next few days. There will be special pricing
> for everybody here (developers) as well as existing users who want to
> upgrade. This first batch are early production units, with beta firmware,
> intended for expert users only.
>
> To all those that have contributed to the project so far, we owe a huge
> debt of thanks. We’ve still got a long way to go with the firmware, but It
> feels good to finally get this out the door. I’m confident that we have a
> fantastic base on which to build great things in the coming years.

Thanks
medfedeff at gmail.com
+3-8-050-032-03-05
skype:igor.medvedeff