[Ovmsdev] Valid Vehicle ID characters?

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 03:42:44 HKT 2018

I can't find it now, but somehow I ended up with an underscore in my
vehicle ID, registered through the OpenVehicles website.  Should I
change the ID, or change the webserver to accept the additional
characters?   I'm guessing the only real restrictions are to use the
traditional printable characters from the base ASCII character set, and
no spaces.

Greg