[Ovmsdev] Chart lib for the web UI (was Re: Auto start/init)

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Mar 5 10:19:17 HKT 2018

I use highcharts in my day job. Good, but expensive and not easily licensable for embedded. Open Source would also be a better fit.

I suspect that avoiding commercial charting libraries will limit our choice.

Maybe splitting the requirements into two would help (rather than trying to find one that does both):

Charts (bar, line, pie, etc)

http://www.chartjs.org/ <http://www.chartjs.org/>
https://gionkunz.github.io/chartist-js/index.html <https://gionkunz.github.io/chartist-js/index.html>

Gauges

https://canvas-gauges.com/ <https://canvas-gauges.com/>

I’m certainly looking for something similar for the App side.

Regards, Mark