[Ovmsdev] wifi issues

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Mar 22 10:27:02 HKT 2018

First run at implementation is in wifirefactor branch. I am testing now. Seems stable, but no improvement in initial connection issues I was having (will know about long term stability in a couple of days). I am adding more debug output to show the detailed reasons for individual wifi state transitions - that should help us narrow down the cause of these sorts of issues.

Regards, Mark.