[Ovmsdev] webserver (?) crash

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:21:46 HKT 2018

Ha, interesting.  I've been running the module mostly from the high
power port on my laptop, with 12v applied only when I was driving the
external CAN bus dongle things.  I don't recall framing errors being a
problem in the past, but I connected the 12v and it appears that the
framing errors have stopped.  I'll let it run the night, and see what
happens by morning.

Greg