[Ovmsdev] wifi not coming all the way up?

Julien “JaXX” Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Mon Mar 19 17:07:10 HKT 2018

Building and flashing ! (Also set logging to info)
Gonna put it in the car (despite the passive GPS issue)

Will check on it later today, so late for my day job my Hue lights turned off :)

BTW, Michael, if there’s any way you want to remotely play with it, if possible, it’s (supposedly) connecting to your server (TWAXXV3), I have 100GB allowance on it ;-)

JaXX./.