[Ovmsdev] Making secure

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:32:40 HKT 2018

Made changes for v2 server.  Pushed and pull request created.

But, a question and a problem:

Question:  Should the server status require secure mode?  I coded it
yes, but wonder if it's better left as not secure.

Problem:  Couldn't do much testing, as I can't get the v2 server to
connect.  Stays at "starting"...  Did something break in the network
connection stuff, or is there a problem with the server itself?  The
phone app seems to connect ok.

Possibly related, if I tell the server to stop, then to start again, the
start command never completes (never see an ovms prompt after).  This is
before I changed the security settings.

Greg