[Ovmsdev] Things left to do, before production

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Mar 17 21:12:43 HKT 2018

First version of the OTA web UI is in the hub.

Everybody please test & give me feedback, this is one of the more important functions for our first users.

Don't forget to force a browser cache reload, assets have changed.

I don't know yet if we can get the "power down modem" function to work, if not I'll replace it by a warning and info to reboot without modem enabled.