[Ovmsdev] Chart lib for the web UI (was Re: Auto start/init)

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Mar 5 02:43:37 HKT 2018

Steve,

yes, we definitely should include a charting lib, so we can do nice real time dashboards and statistics.

I need to check some new projects first. I've been using Flot for business backends, but it's become very outdated now.

New libs to check currently on my list:

- http://www.chartjs.org/
- https://gionkunz.github.io/chartist-js/index.html
- https://www.highcharts.com/