[Ovmsdev] Stack overflow: What is task "itT"?

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Fri Mar 2 14:47:25 HKT 2018

On 02/03/18 19:00, Greg D. wrote:
> Yeah, stack size is 2560.  Tried bumping it to 4k, and that fixed it.
> Backing down, it seems like just bumping it from 2560 to 2816 is
> sufficient to prevent the crash.

I built with the correct version of the esp_idf and my crash on startup
reported yesterday persisted. It was not obviously a stack overflow but
did occur very shortly after the simcom connected to the network.

Setting  CONFIG_TCPIP_TASK_STACK_SIZE to 4096 resolves my crash too.

Thanks for finding this.