[Ovmsdev] 3.1 Production

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Mar 2 10:12:52 HKT 2018

I’m just waiting for final board layout. It should be the same as last time, except a few traces and pads removed (for the external flash components that we no longer need). I’ll upload schematics as soon as I have them.

Given the cheap price of ESP32 modules, would it be worth investigating whether we can simply use one of those in the SimpleConsole and bluetooth between the two?

Regards, Mark