[Ovmsdev] Collecting information on the Fiat 500e

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 06:21:51 HKT 2018

I had trouble with the Arduinos I'd gotten, they seemed to garble the 2nd
CAN whenever the baud rate was set correctly. I only got a single day to
play with it before the telematics was cut off on our roomates 2014 :(

Another local friend just got a 2015, don't know if his telematics work or
not though.

-J

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Guenther Huck <privat at guentherhuck.at>
wrote:

> Is here anybody working on Fiat  500e can bus sniffing?
> (Maybe perkins.jason)
> I have also some sniffing done and send you file for arduino. This works
> for SOC.
> Maybe we can share information?
>
> greetings Guenther

Jason Perkins