[Ovmsdev] Collecting information on the Fiat 500e

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Jun 30 21:52:14 HKT 2018

I’ve had a user in Australia contact me about this recently. It seems there is some activity on Fiat forums, with people discussing this? I am told the factory app is non-renewable after 3 years, and many cars are being exported out of USA.

This user is a Fiat and Alfa technician, so has quite some knowledge of the cars.

Regards, Mark.