[Ovmsdev] Roadster info missing?

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 02:04:15 HKT 2018

Hi folks (probably Mark...),

My Roadster is in the shop for some work on the HVAC system (I think
they over-filled it last time), and watched remotely as they took the
car for a test drive.  One thing I noticed is that the PEM, Motor, and
Battery temps aren't being updated.  Position, speed (yikes!), tire
pressure, and battery SoC are live, so the OVMS is still connected and
working normally.

I'm guessing they had the car in some sort of service / debug mode.
Would that prevent the CAN messages from being reported on the
diagnostic connector?

Thanks,

Greg